LHD. Genuine Karmann Body, one of the very last Flatscreens.The Car is MoT'ed until Oct '14 and has a Tax Disc (free) also until Oct 14. Over the last few years, the car has had a complete body/mechanical overhaul. New wings (front and rear) and new running boards plus re-spray (see photo with hood removed). NOTE Respray not to Swedish perfect standards
Engine:- 1600cc Twin Port, rebuilt with new crankshaft, con rods, pistons/cylinders, Leadfree Cylinder heads & valves, new Heat exchangers, complete new clutch Assy, new Starter Motor,oil pump Ign Coil and fitted new Elactronic Ign Distributor, fuel pump - appro 200miles run since rebuild.

Brakes:- New metal and flexible brake pipes, new Master cylinder, rear wheel cylinders and shoes, front discs and pads, bearings and seals.

Wheels & Tyres:- wheels are 51/2 X15 with Qty 4 new Toyo 165/80R X15, wheels blasted/stoved, wheels fitted in germany and entered in German Log Book.

Interior:- Fitted early 70's Porsche 911 High back seats with genuine Lambswool covers. Genuine period VW 15" leather sport Steering Wheel, EMPI Gear Shifter, Front "Inertia" seat belts - rear are Lap belts. There is a period VW radio, condition unknown and not fitted.

Bilen är i Nacka ( Stockholm)

What Else:- New battery,large assortment of Genuine and pattern spares, many in original VW packing. Hood- frame is good, canvas is original and although water proof, will need changing somtime, Headlining is a bit scruffy, also front window have to be fixed to go up and down as it should-

I am offering her for the best offer over 65.000 SEK , she has run approc 77K KM

Is it just the import (regbesiktning) why people are so reluctant to buy this beauty?
Unfortunately I'm in the middle of building a new engine for my 1959 Mini, otherwise I wouldn't hesitate at all. Lovely car !

VW TYP1 1974 (1300S)       BMC 850 Pickup 1965       AUSTIN SE7EN  1959

Modern cars are nothing but visual pollution !

I think if the car was register in Sweden it will be sold direct... ICQ/ab

54a soltak, 56 cab, 61a soltak, 59a, 74 cab
Wesfalia Syncro 88a,
88a camping buss automat till salu
golf cab 82a automat till salu
Porsche 912 66a, Porsche 912E 1976,
Medlem i VW Maffian, VWHK & typ2klubb

Well, it's not a big hassle to import a car to Sweden. A few weeks time and around 2500kr in costs, that's it.
It's also the perfect time to sell a convertible now. Just be a little patient and the right buyer will show up.

VW TYP1 1974 (1300S)       BMC 850 Pickup 1965       AUSTIN SE7EN  1959

Modern cars are nothing but visual pollution !

Pm

Bilen är reserverad